Yusen Logistics (India) Pvt. Ltd. formed
NYK logistics (India) ltd and Yusen Air & Sea Service (India) Pvt. Ltd have been integrated to form Yusen Logistics (India) Pvt. Ltd. which became operational on October 1, 2011.Yusen Logistics (India) Pvt. Ltd. is uniquely positioned to provide customers with the most comprehensive set of solutions available for all their logistics needs.
Both the Companies were doing well individually in their respective areas of operations in India. Yusen Air & Sea, incorporated in 2007 at two locations, had an established clientete and had expanded its presence to 7 locations as of September 30, 2011. Wherein NYK Logistics (India), Established in 1998, was operating at 8 locations till the said date.
Thinking behind consolidating of two important entities is to approach potential areas by strengthening the organization structure and thereby striking the right areas at right point and in the right manner.
The Company’s goal is to continue delivering innovative, customized and high-quality services, for which it will adhere to the established roadmaps of the existing solutions as well as simultaneously exploring the opportunities to provide customers with additional value in new areas.
The newly formed Company has a little over 300 personel spread over 9 locations, with 45,000 sq. mof warehousing space and revenue $46 million.
The new President Mr. Masaki Kogure has given a speech on the Inauguration party of the new Company. There were certain considerations for the future which are mentioned below:
• Yusen Logistics will always be at the doorsteps to support the business requirements.
• Serving customer in professional manner will be the motto of YLIN.
• The Company would offer Greater network support with 427 locations x 35 countries.
• Customized compliance oriented solutions for living up to customers’ requirements.
• Skilled experienced human resources to serve the people 365 x 24 days
Customers can be benefited in different ways from:
• Extensive range of solutions/products to meet the requirements of the complete supply chain.
• A commitment to innovation for matching the globalisation concept.
• Greater network support to the extent of 427 locations in 35 countries.
• A financially strong partner with long-term strategy for growth.
Launching the New YUSEN LOGISTICS [2010.10.01]
On October 1, 2010, Yusen Logistics Co., Ltd. commenced operations, integrating the logistics business of Yusen Air & Sea Service Co., Ltd. (hereinafter YAS) and NYK Logistics (Japan) Co., Ltd. (hereinafter NLJ) to respond to the rapid changes taking place in the global economy.
Today, October 1, 2010, YAS and NLJ have integrated their logistics business, creating a comprehensive logistics provider operating globally with world-class scale and quality, and have commenced operations, making a fresh start as Yusen Logistics Co., Ltd.
View all >>